Polaris Quantum Biotech is a revolutionary startup that uses Quantum
Computing, AI/ML, and Computational Chemistry to design novel drug leads for multiple diseases. We are seeking to hire an ambitious, highly driven, and goal-oriented DevOps Engineer with enthusiasm for infrastructure automation and end user support. We are a young startup located in the Research Triangle area, by joining us at this early stage you will have a chance to make a major contribution to the development of the company into a major player in the pharmaceutical market. The ideal candidate for this position will combine industry experience with a passion for cross-functional teams, working with key internal partners, and driving positive outcomes in a dynamic environment. This position is within a diverse, growing organization reporting to the CTO & Head of DevOps.
- 5-8 yrs DevOps experience with GCP/AWS
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC)/Terraform/Ansible/Git
- Google Workspace
- MongoDB/MariaDB/Cloud SQL
- Cloud Network Engineering (Desirable)
- Prior experience supporting Academic or Research computing (Desirable)
- Prior experience supporting combined ITOps/DevOps a plus (Desirable)
- Maintain development and production environments
- Work with Software Engineers and Chemists to develop and deploy solutions
- Troubleshoot operational problems in a production environment
- Assist with development and maintenance of CI/CD pipelines
- Provide ITOps support as need
- Create and maintain documentation
Compensation & benefits
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Stock compensation plan
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
Please apply by email to email@example.com with the subject line: “DevOps Engineer, March 2022” or fill out this form.
*Polarisqb is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
** Polarisqb will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States.