Polaris Quantum Biotech is a revolutionary startup that uses Quantum Computing, AI/ML, and Computational Chemistry to design novel drug leads for multiple diseases. We are seeking to hire an ambitious, highly driven, and goal-oriented Junior Sales/Account Manager with enthusiasm for revolutionizing drug discovery. PolarisQB headquarters are located in the Research Triangle Park, however, this position is virtual. By joining us at this early stage you will play an integral part of developing the company into a major player in the pharmaceutical market.
As a member of the Sales team, you’ll identify, qualify, and develop new business within the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. Your customer base will include scientists and senior pharma/biotech executives. Additionally, you’ll interact closely with PolarisQB’s Leadership, R&D team, and other account managers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biology, or a related science
- One to three years’ experience with account management/business development selling early stage drug developments services to the biotech/pharmaceutical industry
- In depth knowledge of early stage drug development process
- Versatile communication skills and strategies to cultivate customer engagement in a highly competitive market
- Promote PolarisQB’s drug design services to prospects and clients
- Create, manage and implement strategic sales plans for current and future accounts
- Develop and maintain exceptional account relationships through effective communication, education, reporting and problem-solving
- Provide feedback from clients to internal teams
- Efficiently prioritize opportunities to ensure company objectives are met on schedule
- Progressing opportunities through sales pipelines employing impactful presentations and follow on discussions
- Input and maintain current information in the company CRM
- Continuously evaluate the market to identify patterns for more efficiently prospect identification
Who you are:
- A highly successful salesperson who’s familiar with the early stage drug discovery processes
- An excellent presenter and communicator of scientifically-sophisticated solutions to complex research problems
- A self-sufficient multi-tasker with fantastic organizational skills who can perform well under pressure
- Coachable, open to guidance, team player and able to work in a systematic, organized manner.
- Able to articulate mastery of collaboration and virtual office tools such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams, GSuite, O365, Salesforce, Hubspot.
*Salary and benefits will be commensurate with experience.
**PolarisQB is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
*** PolarisQB will only employ those who are already legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction or sponsorship.